The Interlogix AP669 Mirror Optic PIR with Dual Optic Technology™ incorporates two independent pyros, two separate ASICs and two 180° mirrors that provide two independent 180° fields of view. This design enables the detector to substantially increase the overall volume of its coverage area, providing superior detection performance and enhanced false alarm immunity.
- Dual Optic Technology
- Two 180° Mirrors, Two Pyros and Two ASICs for Superior Detection and Enhanced False Alarm Immunity
- AP Series Adaptive Passive Infrared Technology
- 60′ Diameter 360° Coverage
- 18 Full Curtains Provide Superior Detection at All Mounting Heights (8~16 ft.)
- Head and Base Style Unit Adjusts 15° in Either Direction for Easier Aiming
- 180° Shunt Provides Flexibility to Use Only One Half of the unit‘s Field of View when Necessary